For people who encountered ndfapi.dll error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you fix ndfapi.dll error instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix ndfapi.dll error safely.
ndfapi.dll error is a common system error that could happen in most of the Windows platforms. Statistic shows that in 70% of the cases ndfapi.dll error appears upon system startup, and in the rest 30% of cases, it appears while users are trying to launch certain application. If you unfortunately receive ndfapi.dll error, that may indicates either there is something wrong with the ndfapi.dll file/process or your system has problems that trigger the error.
Incorrect installation or uninstallation of a software may also lead to computer errors. If you start receiving error: ndfapi.dll after you install or uninstall an program, then you can try uninstalling or installing that software again to see if it can fix the error or not. The problem ndfapi.dll may be included in that program.
When you have tried the above methods but can't seem to fix your problem, you can reinstall your Operating System and install a "clean" copy of Windows onto your PC again. But this should be the last method to fix your problem, as this will completely erase everything on your hard drive and it will take you a lot of time to reinstall all your software back to your PC. It's very important for you to back up all files, pictures and personal information before you do that.
Although manual solution is kind of complicated and risks involved, it is still feasible if you are an experienced computer user, it won't
be that hard for you to do so, here is some of the common fix steps that I would like to share with you, simply follow the instruction carefully to proceed.
ndfapi.dll errors may sometimes caused by file malfunction, which means that the ndfapi.dll file is either corrupted/damaged or missing from the system, for example, deleted accidentally by computer users without notice, or removed/damaged by virus or malware, therefore computer generates error while it call for the file, but if you can replace the problematic file with a new and functional copy, it could most likely help you fix the error. So, where to find a new copy of the file? If you have internet connection, that would be no difficulty to do so, simply visit search engines like google.com or yahoo.com, search for the keywords of ndfapi.dll download, and you will be able to find out a bunch of website that allow you to download the file for free, simply download the file, and then place it to the original location in your computer, (usually it is C:\Windows\System32), go to start > run, open the cmd commend window, and then use the commend of'regsvr32 ndfapi.dll' to register the file into the system, and it's done. Alternatively, you can also get the file copy from another proper functioning computer by using flash drive.
Restart your computer.It's possible that the problem that's causing ndfapi.dll error is just temporary and a restart is all you need.Run the sfc /scannow command to replace any missing or incorrect operating system related DLL files.System File Checker (the proper name of the sfc command) will replace any damaged or missing Microsoft supplied DLL files.Perform a clean installation of Windows. A clean install of Windows will erase everything from the hard drive and install a fresh copy of Windows. If a repair install doesn't correct the DLL error, this should be your next course of action.Important: All the information on your hard drive will be erased during a clean install. Make sure you've made the best attempt possible to fix ndfapi.dll error using a troubleshooting step prior to this one.
Cecelia Thomas Says:
GTA 5, konnte nicht wegen fehlender ndfapi.dll Datei nicht wiedergeben werden. Jetzt funktioniert alles einwandfrei. Guter Service.
Carlo Pavel Says:
Thank you for your great technical support in fixing ndfapi.dll is missing error on my pc.