How Can You Fix jgpl500.dll Error?

» Recommended « Fix jgpl500.dll Errors
Enhance PC speedFree Performance Scan
File namejgpl500.dll
File version5027
Size32,768
ManufacturerJohnson-Grace Company
Product NameJGPLY
File DescriptionJG ART Player DLL
File Version5027
Internal NameJGPLY
File MD559638a4435e3a633eda9366a815de6cd


Possible Errors about jgpl500.dll


Runtime Error.
jgpl500.dll pure virtual function call.


There was a problem starting [path]\jgpl500.dll.
The specified module could not be found.


Recommended solution to fix jgpl500.dll error


For people who encountered jgpl500.dll error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you fix jgpl500.dll error instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix jgpl500.dll error safely.


Still can't Fix: jgpl500.dll Error


Know More about [keyword_name]] is Missing Error


jgpl500.dll error is a common system error that could happen in most of the Windows platforms. Statistic shows that in 70% of the cases jgpl500.dll error appears upon system startup, and in the rest 30% of cases, it appears while users are trying to launch certain application. If you unfortunately receive jgpl500.dll error, that may indicates either there is something wrong with the jgpl500.dll file/process or your system has problems that trigger the error.


Reinstall any recently installed or uninstalled application program - jgpl500.dll


Incorrect installation or uninstallation of a software may also lead to system errors. If you start receiving error: jgpl500.dll after you install or uninstall an software, then you can try uninstalling or installing that utility again to see if it can fix the problem or not. The problem jgpl500.dll may be included in that software.


Check if hardware is working properly


If you still receive jgpl500.dll error message after you perform a clean installation of your Operating System, it's certain that this problem should be caused by a bad hardware. You can test each piece of hardware devices and find out and then replace the problematic one.


More error codes about jgpl500.dll


  1. "jgpl500.dll Not Found"
  2. "The file jgpl500.dll is missing"
  3. "File jgpl500.dll not found"
  4. "jgpl500.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this."


Typically, jgpl500.dll error appear for one of three reasons:


  1. When you uninstall JGPLY or other programs which need jgpl500.dll, jgpl500.dll is removed
  2. Blocked by anti-virus software(too sensitive)
  3. File has been corrupted by a virus or other malware leading to it either being unrecognizable or it has been removed by your anti-virus program.


Some other solutoins to jgpl500.dll error


Although manual solution is kind of complicated and risks involved, it is still feasible if you are an experienced computer user, it won't be that hard for you to do so, here is some of the common fix steps that I would like to share with you, simply follow the instruction carefully to proceed.


If you are confident that you can deal with it, you can fix your jgpl500.dll error by following these steps:

  1. Download jgpl500.dll
  2. Copy jgpl500.dll file to C:\Windows\System32.
  3. Once jgpl500.dll is copied over, run the following command: regsvr32 jgpl500.dll and your jgpl500.dll will be successfully installed.
  4. Open the program from which you get the jgpl500.dll error message to see if the error message disappears.


Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
If you suspect that jgpl500.dll error was caused by a change you or someone else made to your registry or other system configuration then a System Restore could end jgpl500.dll error.

Run the sfc /scannow command to replace any missing or incorrect operating system related DLL files.
System File Checker (the proper name of the sfc command) will replace any damaged or missing Microsoft supplied DLL files.

Perform a repair installation of Windows.
If the individual jgpl500.dll troubleshooting advice above is unsuccessful, a repair installation of the operating system should restore all Windows DLL files to their original working versions.


Responses

Jane Norris Says:

Me alegro de que te encontré en Twitter. Tanta información útil!

Cleo Straley Says:

Whenever I tried to launch Skype I was getting jgpl500.dll is missing error. Following your instructions I fixed it within a few minutes. Thanks

Leave a Reply

WWW.TOPDLL.NET All Rights Reserved