For people who encountered jgataol.dll error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you fix jgataol.dll error instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix jgataol.dll error safely.
jgataol.dll error is a common system error that could happen in most of the Windows platforms. Statistic shows that in 70% of the cases jgataol.dll error appears upon system startup, and in the rest 30% of cases, it appears while users are trying to launch certain application. If you unfortunately receive jgataol.dll error, that may indicates either there is something wrong with the jgataol.dll file/process or your system has problems that trigger the error.
Part of the reason why old desktop take so long to start and various errors is because of all the applications you've installed. Reducing the number of applications which start-up when Windows boots enables you to get to the desktop faster and increases the memory available.
Press Windows+R and type msconfig and click Ok. Select the Services tab, tick 'Hide all Microsoft services' and see what's left. There may be services you can live without and clearing the tick box prevents them from running. For example, Firefox works perfectly well without the Mozilla Maintenance Service. On the Startup tab (click Task Manager in Windows 8), are lots of programs that start with Windows. Knowing what to disable isn't easy, but you can use Google to search for items and see if they are necessary, useful or neither of those.
If you still receive jgataol.dll error message after you perform a clean installation of your Operating System, it's certain that this problem should be caused by a bad hardware. You can test each piece of hardware devices and find out and then replace the problematic one.
Although manual solution is kind of complicated and risks involved, it is still feasible if you are an experienced computer user, it won't
be that hard for you to do so, here is some of the common fix steps that I would like to share with you, simply follow the instruction carefully to proceed.
If you are confident that you can deal with it, you can fix your jgataol.dll error by following these steps:
Use System Restore to undo recent system changes. If you suspect that jgataol.dll error was caused by a change you or someone else made to your registry or other system configuration then a System Restore could end jgataol.dll error.Run the sfc /scannow command to replace any missing or incorrect operating system related DLL files.System File Checker (the proper name of the sfc command) will replace any damaged or missing Microsoft supplied DLL files.Perform a clean installation of Windows. A clean install of Windows will erase everything from the hard drive and install a fresh copy of Windows. If a repair install doesn't correct the DLL error, this should be your next course of action.Important: All the information on your hard drive will be erased during a clean install. Make sure you've made the best attempt possible to fix jgataol.dll error using a troubleshooting step prior to this one.
Freda Campbell Says:
Vielen Sie Dank und nochmals vielen Sie Dank!
Edwardo Mao Says:
Your help is greatly appreciated! Thankssssss!