For people who encountered fwcfg.dll error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you fix fwcfg.dll error instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix fwcfg.dll error safely.
fwcfg.dll error is a common system error that could happen in most of the Windows platforms. Statistic shows that in 70% of the cases fwcfg.dll error appears upon system startup, and in the rest 30% of cases, it appears while users are trying to launch certain application. If you unfortunately receive fwcfg.dll error, that may indicates either there is something wrong with the fwcfg.dll file/process or your system has problems that trigger the error.
This problem may be caused by out-dated or invalid device drivers. Virus may have attacked out-dated drivers and deleted some important files. To ensure that this is not the cause, you can update the device drivers that are related to fwcfg.dll.
It's possible that your problem may be caused by a computer malware in your computer. Those desktop malware can damage, modify or even delete your files like fwcfg.dll. Moreover, it's also possible that this fwcfg.dll problem is fabricated by the malware to frighten and coax you into purchasing its fake products. You can download an anti-virus utility to wipe them out. I recommend Norton. I have used it for over ten years and I know it can also help you.
Although manual solution is kind of complicated and risks involved, it is still feasible if you are an experienced computer user, it won't
be that hard for you to do so, here is some of the common fix steps that I would like to share with you, simply follow the instruction carefully to proceed.
fwcfg.dll errors may sometimes caused by file malfunction, which means that the fwcfg.dll file is either corrupted/damaged or missing from the system, for example, deleted accidentally by computer users without notice, or removed/damaged by virus or malware, therefore computer generates error while it call for the file, but if you can replace the problematic file with a new and functional copy, it could most likely help you fix the error. So, where to find a new copy of the file? If you have internet connection, that would be no difficulty to do so, simply visit search engines like google.com or yahoo.com, search for the keywords of fwcfg.dll download, and you will be able to find out a bunch of website that allow you to download the file for free, simply download the file, and then place it to the original location in your computer, (usually it is C:\Windows\System32), go to start > run, open the cmd commend window, and then use the commend of'regsvr32 fwcfg.dll' to register the file into the system, and it's done. Alternatively, you can also get the file copy from another proper functioning computer by using flash drive.
Reinstall the program that uses fwcfg.dll file. If a DLL error occurs when you open or use a particular program such as Microsoft Windows Operating System, then reinstalling the program should properly install and register fwcfg.dll file again. Don't skip this step if you can help it. Reinstalling the program that provides the DLL file is a very likely solution to any program specific DLL error.Run the sfc /scannow command to replace any missing or incorrect operating system related DLL files.System File Checker (the proper name of the sfc command) will replace any damaged or missing Microsoft supplied DLL files.Perform a repair installation of Windows. If the individual fwcfg.dll troubleshooting advice above is unsuccessful, a repair installation of the operating system should restore all Windows DLL files to their original working versions.
Timika Wiener Says:
All I can say is THANK YOU! I would definitely recommend them to my friends and known ones.
Russel Berney Says:
Had fwcfg.dll is missing error every time I startup Windows, downloaded and installed the fixer from your website and now the problem is gone.