For people who encountered dbu645mi.dll error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you fix dbu645mi.dll error instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix dbu645mi.dll error safely.
dbu645mi.dll error is a common system error that could happen in most of the Windows platforms. Statistic shows that in 70% of the cases dbu645mi.dll error appears upon system startup, and in the rest 30% of cases, it appears while users are trying to launch certain application. If you unfortunately receive dbu645mi.dll error, that may indicates either there is something wrong with the dbu645mi.dll file/process or your system has problems that trigger the error.
Part of the reason why old system take so long to start and various errors is because of all the applications you've installed. Reducing the number of applications which start-up when Windows boots enables you to get to the desktop faster and increases the memory available.
At the right side of the taskbar, click the arrow to display the notification icons. Each is a program that loads with Windows. Some are essential - antivirus software for example - but others may not be. Right click each one and if there is a Settings menu, select it and turn off the option to start automatically with Windows. Some programs, such as Google Drive, can be manually started when they are needed instead of running all the time.
The ultimate solution for error: dbu645mi.dll is to reinstall Windows. This removes all unwanted software that is causing problems, removes adware and other malware, clears out junk files and so on.
A Windows disc is needed for old versions of Windows, but Windows 8 has a built in Refresh option that makes the job easy. Bring up the Charms bar on the right side of the screen and click Settings, Change PC settings. Click Update and recovery, then Recovery. Under Refresh your computer without affecting your files, click Get started.
Personal files - photos, music and documents - are kept, so it isn't a complete refresh, but it's may be enough for most people. A more powerful option is Remove everything and reinstall Windows. Copy files you want to keep to a USB drive before starting though.
Although manual solution is kind of complicated and risks involved, it is still feasible if you are an experienced computer user, it won't
be that hard for you to do so, here is some of the common fix steps that I would like to share with you, simply follow the instruction carefully to proceed.
If you are confident that you can deal with it, you can fix your dbu645mi.dll error by following these steps:
Restore the deleted DLL file from the Recycle Bin. You may have simply accidentally deleted the DLL file. Most dbu645mi.dll errors come in the "dbu645mi.dll DLL Not Found" and "dbu645mi.dll Missing" form. The easiest possible cause of a dbu645mi.dll error like this is that you've deleted the dbu645mi.dll file without realizing it.Run the sfc /scannow command to replace any missing or incorrect operating system related DLL files.System File Checker (the proper name of the sfc command) will replace any damaged or missing Microsoft supplied DLL files.Perform a clean installation of Windows. A clean install of Windows will erase everything from the hard drive and install a fresh copy of Windows. If a repair install doesn't correct the DLL error, this should be your next course of action.Important: All the information on your hard drive will be erased during a clean install. Make sure you've made the best attempt possible to fix dbu645mi.dll error using a troubleshooting step prior to this one.
Erna Fullerton Says:
SmartPCFixer cleaned up my PC with a couple of simple steps. The process is SUPER easy and the results couldn't be better. Now my PC starts right up and doesn't show those annoying dbu645mi.dll error messages anymore. You have a life-long customer SmartPCFixer thanks.
Felix Oddo Says:
THX GUYS! EVERYTHING WORKS!
Toni Brock Says: