For people who encountered NAPHLPR.DLL error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you fix NAPHLPR.DLL error instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix NAPHLPR.DLL error safely.
NAPHLPR.DLL error is a common system error that could happen in most of the Windows platforms. Statistic shows that in 70% of the cases NAPHLPR.DLL error appears upon system startup, and in the rest 30% of cases, it appears while users are trying to launch certain application. If you unfortunately receive NAPHLPR.DLL error, that may indicates either there is something wrong with the NAPHLPR.DLL file/process or your system has problems that trigger the error.
This error may be caused by old or corrupt device drivers. Virus may have attacked old drivers and removed some important files. To ensure that this is not the cause, you can update the device drivers that are related to NAPHLPR.DLL.
The ultimate solution for error: NAPHLPR.DLL is to reinstall Windows. This removes all unwanted software that is causing problems, erases adware and other malware, clears out junk files and so on.
A Windows disc is needed for old versions of Windows, but Windows 8 has a built in Refresh option that makes the job easy. Bring up the Charms bar on the right side of the screen and click Settings, Change PC settings. Click Update and recovery, then Recovery. Under Refresh your system without affecting your files, click Get started.
Personal files - photos, music and documents - are kept, so it isn't a complete refresh, but it's may be enough for most people. A more powerful option is Remove everything and reinstall Windows. Copy files you want to keep to a USB drive before starting though.
Although manual solution is kind of complicated and risks involved, it is still feasible if you are an experienced computer user, it won't
be that hard for you to do so, here is some of the common fix steps that I would like to share with you, simply follow the instruction carefully to proceed.
NAPHLPR.DLL errors may sometimes caused by file malfunction, which means that the NAPHLPR.DLL file is either corrupted/damaged or missing from the system, for example, deleted accidentally by computer users without notice, or removed/damaged by virus or malware, therefore computer generates error while it call for the file, but if you can replace the problematic file with a new and functional copy, it could most likely help you fix the error. So, where to find a new copy of the file? If you have internet connection, that would be no difficulty to do so, simply visit search engines like google.com or yahoo.com, search for the keywords of NAPHLPR.DLL download, and you will be able to find out a bunch of website that allow you to download the file for free, simply download the file, and then place it to the original location in your computer, (usually it is C:\Windows\System32), go to start > run, open the cmd commend window, and then use the commend of'regsvr32 NAPHLPR.DLL' to register the file into the system, and it's done. Alternatively, you can also get the file copy from another proper functioning computer by using flash drive.
Restart your computer.It's possible that the problem that's causing NAPHLPR.DLL error is just temporary and a restart is all you need.Run the sfc /scannow command to replace any missing or incorrect operating system related DLL files.System File Checker (the proper name of the sfc command) will replace any damaged or missing Microsoft supplied DLL files.Perform a clean installation of Windows. A clean install of Windows will erase everything from the hard drive and install a fresh copy of Windows. If a repair install doesn't correct the DLL error, this should be your next course of action.Important: All the information on your hard drive will be erased during a clean install. Make sure you've made the best attempt possible to fix NAPHLPR.DLL error using a troubleshooting step prior to this one.
Maximo Pollitt Says:
Your help is greatly appreciated! Thankssssss!
Arlene Foster Says:
¡ Excelente! Mi equipo funciona mucho más rápido ahora. Nunca pensé que había tantos problemas con mi ordenador hasta que leí a tu guía y utilizar la herramienta. Mi ordenador parece arrancar muy rápido ahora y el mensaje de error no aparecen errores de NAPHLPR.DLL más. ¡Gracias!